Friday, February 6, 2009

Recipe Stuff

Well, here's to the start of another blog of mine. I know my other one is boring as hell, computer stuff can be a lot of the time.

Anyways, I want to try and list a number of recipes that I either come across or that I've made up myself.

I'm a Vegetarian so this limits what I can eat. I've been a vegetarian all my life, so don't go bothering trying to convert me, it's too late, I've no idea what it tastes like and I've no interest. Just to let you know, I won't be including anything that contains meat, chicken or fish. I won't be including in my recipes any fish oils or lard or anything that involves killing of the animal.

Right that's enough of what I can't. I eat everything else. I love trying new food and new recipes as well as cooking and eating what I make. I like to cook with my girlfriend as well. I find I actually try harder to make something nice when I'm cooking for her or for friends. I think nothing can be cooler than to make a delicious meal and see how everyone enjoys it and comments on it to help advance the taste and improve it for future use.

I suppose I should add comments on Restaurants I've been to and those that I wish to go to as well.

I'm a member on MenuPages.ie and I've availed of their special deals with their points system and I think it's a great way to find hidden gems of restaurants and read reviews on restaurants before you go, so you're not completely clueless about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment